A Career Entry Profile form should be completed by all PGCE and final year Bachelor of Education students following the end of your School Based Work. It is a document needed for Induction in schools.
STEPS for completing your Career Entry Profile Form
1. Student completes a first draft of CEP and gives to school tutor (Year 4 SBW);
2. The tutor will contact the student regarding any necessary changes to be made;
3. The student should arrange to meet with the tutor so that both tutor and student can sign the final document;
4. The final copy should then be given to Learning & Student Services (Main Building);
5. Dr Boyd will sign the final copy;
6. Arrangements for collection/posting of CEP's can be arranged between the student and Learning & Student Services staff.
IMPORTANT: Please note a completed CEP is required before you can start teaching as you will be asked for it by schools.
The deadline for submission of CEP’s to Learning & Student Services (ie final signed version) is Friday 30th August 2013.
A charge will be made for any student wishing to complete a Career Entry Profile late.