Coronavirus Update – 28 April
Staff, student and wider community health and wellbeing are our primary considerations at this moment. It is very important that everyone follows current government advice and stays safe at home. It is extremely important to check College email regularly as detailed information is being provided. You will also find a useful INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS FAQ on the QUB website.
The key points to note are:
- All face-to-face teaching has ceased and has moved to an online delivery.
- Formal written examinations will not take place and these have been replaced by appropriate “Alternative Assessments” for which submission dates have been published.
- Coursework assessment tasks largely remain unchanged but please check emails.
- Work submitted for assessment will be dealt with in accordance to QUB Regulations, and Supplementary Regulations and Guidance.
- Tutors can still be contacted by use of College email accounts for help, support, and guidance, as required.
- Student Support and Wellbeing services are available and can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also advise all staff and students:
- To regularly review the FAQs published on the QUB website section, which are being updated on an ongoing basis with the latest and current information.
- That a dedicated email email@example.com has been established for specific queries. This is monitored regularly.
- To continue to refer to the Public Health Agency websitefor the latest health advice. If you need personal health advice specifically in relation to COVID-19 (coronavirus), you should call the NHS 111 service or your GP.
Updated 28 April 2020